Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
A parent-child program for children age birth to pre-kindergarten
ECFE programming is based on the idea that:
- the family provides a child's first and most significant learning environment
- parents are children's first and most important teachers
The goal is to strengthen families by enhancing the ability of all parents to provide the best possible environment for their child's developmental learning and growth.
ECFE classes are:
- typically held in the fall, winter, and spring
- posted on our Viking Preschool and ECFE Facebook page
- advertised on our District website (SCHOOLS > VIKING PRESCHOOL > EARLY CHILDHOOD FAMILY EDUCATION)
- published in the District Newsletter
March 6, 13, 27
Once each month
Dates: January, February, March
Please register for ECFE classes by emailing Terra email@example.com or calling 218.863.5910 ext 5393.
'I'm with the Band' ECFE class with the pep band!
Playing with the pep band on March 2 (families seated in rows 6-7).