FREE SUMMER MEALS
June 1 to September 3, 2021
Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT)
- This is a federal temporary emergency nutrition benefit that is loaded on electronic cards for families to purchase foods for days they are not in the school building.
- If you want to be considered for P-EBT Benefits for the 2020-2021 school year, please apply for free/reduced-price meals (by completing the Educational Benefits Application).
- If you are already receiving SNAP or MFIP, you do not need to act.
- To ensure you qualify for the most benefits, please submit your application as soon as possible.
- Detailed information can be found on the MDE website: https://mn.gov/dhs/p-ebt/
- Tani waa faa iidada nafaqada degdegga ah ee federaalka ee ku meelgaarka ah oo lagu rakibo kaararka elektarooniga ah ee qoysaska si ay ugu iibsadaan cunnooyinka maalmo aysan ku jirin dhismaha dugsiga.
- Haddii aad doonayso in lagugu daro dadka heli kara gunnooyinka P-EBT ee sanad dugsiyeedka 2020-2021, fadlan codso cuntooyin bilaash ah/qiimo jaban ood ka codsanaysodugsiga cunugaaga. Haddii aad marhoraba qaadanayso SNAP ama MFIP, uma baahnid inaad wax talaabo ah qaado. Codsiga Faa'iidooyinka Waxbarashada
- Este es un beneficio nutricional de emergencia temporal federal que se carga en tarjetas electrónicas para que las familias compren alimentos durante los días que no están en el edificio escolar.
- Si desea participar de los beneficios de P-EBT durante el año escolar 2020-2021, solicite comidas gratuitas o a menor precio en la escuela de su hijo antes. Si ya tiene SNAP o MFIP, no tiene que hacer nada. Solicitud de beneficios educativos
Educational Benefits Applications (Free & Reduced)
Each application submitted results in more funding for our district which in turn provides more resources for your child(ren)'s education.
Even though students are receiving free school meals at this time (due to temporary USDA funding) we still need the Educational Benefits Application filled out each school year by each family. Not only does the application provide household benefits including free or reduced meals, activity fees, and testing rates (ACT fees for example), it also provides compensatory revenue for our district.
Meal pick-up resumes the week of January 12-15
Pick-up lunch/next day breakfast will be available for AT HOME LEARNERS (on Distance and Hybrid ‘at home’ learning days). Meals are only available on the days that school is in session. The pick-up location is the High School drive-through (east side) from 11:00-11:30 am.
Registration is required. Click here: PICK-UP MEALS REGISTRATION SESSION 3 (Jan. 12-May 27)
This School Nutrition Program is in effect from January 12 until May 27 (unless funding is exhausted). Educational Benefits Applications are still required during this time.
PICK-UP MEALS-DETAILS FOR EACH LEARNING MODEL
IN-PERSON (in school days)
- BREAKFAST AND LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED FOR FREE
- NO REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY
- Students will be provided with pre-packaged meal
- Meals will be eaten with small group (pod)
HYBRID & DISTANCE (at home learning days)
- Pick-up lunch and next day breakfast will be available for students on their 'at home' learning days
- Meals are only available on the days that school is in session
- NO fees will apply for the meals
- The pick-up location is the High School drive-through (east side) from 11:00-11:30am.