Meals & Menus
Meal pick-up resumes the week of January 12-15
Pick-up lunch/next day breakfast will be available for AT HOME LEARNERS (on Distance and Hybrid ‘at home’ learning days). Meals are only available on the days that school is in session. The pick-up location is the High School drive-through (east side) from 11:00-11:30 am.
Registration is required. Click here: PICK-UP MEALS REGISTRATION SESSION 3 (Jan. 12-May 27)
This School Nutrition Program is in effect from January 12 until May 27 (unless funding is exhausted). Free/Reduced Meal Applications are still required during this time.
PICK-UP MEALS-DETAILS FOR EACH LEARNING MODEL
IN-PERSON (in school days)
- BREAKFAST AND LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED FOR FREE
- NO REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY
- Students will be provided with pre-packaged meal
- Meals will be eaten with small group (pod)
HYBRID & DISTANCE (at home learning days)
- Pick-up lunch and next day breakfast will be available for students on their 'at home' learning days
- Meals are only available on the days that school is in session
- NO fees will apply for the meals
- The pick-up location is the High School drive-through (east side) from 11:00-11:30am.