Registration for Free Pick-up Meals for ‘at home’ learners in Grades Pre-K-12
Session 2: October 12 - December 23
**Everyone wanting to pick up meals from Oct. 12-Dec. 23 must register for this new session** (even those who had registered for Session 1)
Free meals for students through School Nutrition Program
Pelican Rapids Schools will be providing FREE lunch/next day breakfast for ALL students in Grades Pre-K-12 regardless of lunch status (Full/Reduced/Free) or learning model (In-Person, Hybrid/Distance).
Pick-up lunch/next day breakfast will be available for AT HOME LEARNERS (Distance and Hybrid ‘at home’ learning days). Meals are only available on the days that school is in session. The pick-up location is the High School drive-through (east side) from 11:00-11:30 am.
This School Nutrition Program is in effect from September 8 until December 31, 2020 (unless funding is exhausted). Free/Reduced Meal Applications are still required during this time. Free & Reduced applications can be found on the Parent/Student Resources tab.
DETAILS FOR EACH LEARNING MODEL
IN-PERSON (in school days)
- BREAKFAST AND LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED FOR FREE
- NO REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY
- Students will be provided with pre-packaged meal
- Meals will be eaten with small group (pod)
HYBRID & DISTANCE (at home learning days)
- Pick-up lunch and next day breakfast will be available for students on their 'at home' learning days
- Meals are only available on the days that school is in session
- NO fees will apply for the meals
- The pick-up location is the High School drive-through (east side) from 11:00-11:30am.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THE FREE PICK-UP MEALS.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER FOR SESSION 1 (NOW THROUGH FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9).