Employment Opportunities with Pelican Rapids Public Schools
Seasonal Outside Grounds Maintenance
Monday - Thursday 7am - 2pm.
Please fill out the application form below and return to the District office if you are interested in the position listed above at the Pelican Rapids School District.
Contact Trevor Steeves at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Spanish Teacher Opening 1.0
Job Title: Spanish Teacher
License Required: Valid Minnesota License
Spanish Classes: Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish for Spanish Speakers
Pelican Rapids High School is looking for teachers that possess the following:
- Exceptional content and subject matter knowledge
- Experience teaching in the content area preferred
- Superb classroom management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with various learning styles, diversity and able to differentiate instruction
Candidates who can coach, advise, or direct activities are preferred.
Coaching Openings: Football, Soccer, & Wrestling
Please send cover letter, resume, three current letters of recommendation, copy of current MN teaching license, and a copy of transcripts to:
Brian Korf, Secondary Principal/Acting Administrator
Pelican Rapids High School, PO Box 642, Pelican Rapids MN 56572
Telephone (218) 863-5910 ext. 4435 Fax (218) 863-5915
Open Until Filled