A welcoming place for students in need
We want every student to feel supported and know that they matter.
We want every student to have their basic needs met so they can be successful in school and life.
We are accepting donations at PRHS!
Donations can be dropped off at the high school office (Tuesday-Friday 7:30am-3:30pm)
- teen relevant clothing (new or gently used & laundered)
- teen relevant shoes/boots (new or gently used)
- personal hygiene products (new)
- foods (unopened)
- household necessities
- Viking Gear
- school supplies (backpacks, notebooks)
The Viking Butikk (pronounced Boutique) is a place for staff to direct students whether it is out of necessity, a change of clothes, or a little snack to boost them up!
Staff, community members and area businesses have been so generous with various donations for our students over the year and we are so excited to have an official location to house the items!
Thank you to the following staff, community members & businesses:
- Shari VerDorn for her hard work on project. She has spent countless hours in the room and is truly the organizer and designer of the space! It would not be complete without her skills and time!
- Lauren Siebels, Teressa Schlieman, Coleen Guhl, Emily Thompson, Mitch VerDorn, Daren Tollefson, Jim Nelson and many other staff for their continuous support whether it is through man power or supplies!
- Dr. Bethany at Lakeland Smiles for the toothbrushes and toothpastes.
- Larry’s Supermarket for gift cards to have on hand in case we have families in need/emergency situations.