Students participating in Sports must:
- Pass a physical examination every 3 years (grades 7 & 10).
- File a Sports Physical Form with the Activities Director’s office.
- Provide insurance coverage information before practicing and/or playing in a game.
Arts/Academic Activities with fees include: Drama/Theatre; Knowledge Bowl; Math Teams; Speech
Review the Athletic & Activity Fee Information Form to determine payment (one form per child)
Activity fees can be paid in the following ways:
- Online Payment (one transaction per child)
- CHECK OR CASH
- Drop off or mail payment to the PRHS office
- Make checks payable to ISD 548
- Mail to Pelican Rapids Schools, PO Box 642, Pelican Rapids, MN 56572
In order to qualify for the reduced or free rates, you must fill out the Educational Benefits Application (Free and Reduced).