Pelican Rapids Schools 2021-22
Pelican Rapids Public Schools is committed to providing a variety of high quality academic, arts and athletic programs in a unique rural setting.
We believe that education is a partnership between student, family, school and community and that our:
- students are our top priority
- highly qualified staff provide a positive and rigorous learning environment for academic excellence
- diversity provides students with a unique advantage
- students are prepared for career, college and lifelong learning
- Community Engagement
- Educate the Whole Child
- Increase Student Enrollment
- Sound and Transparent Financial Practices
- 75% of students are ready for kindergarten based on teacher assessment.
- Increase 3rd-grade reading proficiency by 5%.
- Decrease the achievement gap of our free and reduced students by 5%.
- Increase graduates attending postsecondary to 65%.
- Increase the District’s Graduation rate to 95%.