August 25 Update
Grades 7-12 Hybrid Learning Details
August 17 Update
The Pelican Rapids School Board approved the following learning models for the start of the school year on Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
- Pre-K – Grade 6
- Grades 7-12
- Distance Learning will be an option for students throughout the school year (even when the District is operating in the In-person or Hybrid Learning Models).
- Students may change to/from a Distance Learning option during academic breaks (quarterly for PRHS students or trimester for VES students). Exceptions need approval from building principals.
Detailed information can be found in the THREE COVID-19 LEARNING MODELS PLAN FOR 2020-21 (COVID-19 LEARNING PLAN tab).
Prior updates can be found by clicking on the COVID-19 LEARNING tab (choose COVID-19 LEARNING UPDATES).
We will continue to monitor current health conditions in our school district, community and county and will communicate any changes to our families on our district website, Facebook page and Skylert.
August 10 Updates
Three COVID-19 Learning Models Plan for 2020-21
The Three COVID-19 Learning Models Plan provides the general framework of the Pelican Rapids School District learning plans for the 2020-21 school year. It will continue to be updated as additional information becomes available and decisions can be made.
At the August 17 school board meeting the learning model for the start of the school year will be determined based on the current health conditions in our school district, community and county at that time.
Find updates on the District:
- website (COVID-19 LEARNING tab)
- Facebook Pelican Rapids Public Schools
Pelican Rapids Fall 2020 Student Learning Plan Commitment
- Please complete one commitment form per child entering grades PreK-12 in the Pelican Rapids Public School District.
- This form will need to be completed by Monday, August 31.