• Current Students:

    PRHS Transcript Request: 

    1) Create an account on Parchment (https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/individual)

    2) Add Pelican Rapids Secondary to your profile. You do not need to complete your profile 100% in order to send your transcript.

    3) Order transcript(s) to the school or address you need it sent to.


    PSEO/CIHS Trancript Request:

    If you were or are enrolled in college classes through PSEO or College in the High School, you will need to request your transcript from the college you were enrolled at (examples: M State, U of M Crookston). You need to request that they send it to the college or university you are applying to. For instructions, see the Transcript Request Information document below:


    Transcript Request Information


    Former Students:


    If you are a former student or graduate from PRHS, please email Lauren Siebels at lsiebels@vikes.us or call the high school at 218-863-5910 with your transcript request. Please include the following information:

    Name (maiden name or name in high school)

    Date of Birth

    Graduation Year

    Address/Email/Fax to where the transcript should be sent